Wednesday, August 31, 2011

for Jackie



I lite a purple candle for the purple transmuting flame angels, a black candle for protection and a rainbow changing white candle for butterfly/fairy energy and my main brown/tan candle for Source energy. All of this energy was loving directed to our own Jackie Pride for her ankle sprain and early contractions. It's coincidental that the rainbow candle turned red because I almost picked pink or red for more compassion but thought the purple would suffice! Then, the candle turned orange and yellow! Lots of bright, loving energies going out your way, Lady Butterfly! I placed the God/Love card there as your Guide, affirming all is in the Highest of Good order. I wrote Jackie and Grace on the white rainbow candle. I will continue to burn until it goes out. Blessings beautiful butterfly...

No comments:

Post a Comment