Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Sorta Full Moon, on Tuesday Night






Tuesday night saw the tail end of the Full Moon, but you wouldn't have really noticed judging by these pictures. It still looked full, even though the Full Moon was officially Saturday night. She glows still, ever so bright these mid-August nights. Ah, Summer is upon us, isn't she? 

What are you releasing from your life that is no longer serving you? I AM releasing all negativity in my "stinking thinking". I AM releasing all WORRY. I absolutely refuse to worry. I AM standing on my faith, with my faith and in my faith. I TRUST GOD!

As the moon wanes ever so slowly this month, we are allowed to release more and more. Opening up to the new energy of love and positivity, we move and have our being. I AM love in action. I AM making a difference in the world. 

~CHO KU REI~
~NAMASTE~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment