Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Butterfly Prayers





I've been tracking the burning of the rainbow candle for Jackie. At the top, you can see the rainbow candle in the green holder as fairly large. In the second to bottom picture, you can see it's burned to quite small. I'm saving the small candle in the green holder for when she's due to deliver Grace in mid-to-late October. I'll burn the rest of it then. The last picture is of the Happy Butterfly Plant that speaks of our Guardian Angels and offers love to our community. My, oh my, how it is growing! It lived on my kitchen table for awhile and now has found a new home on my balcony outside! My daughter placed a magic fairy wand of her's in there for added luck, protection and growth stimulation! We're cooking over here...getting ready for the next issue of the magazine! Here's to writing, editing and graphic designing. Hope it goes as smoothly as the last edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment