Thursday, August 4, 2011

Working With Bhaisajyaguru: August HBLC Assignment



Bhaisajyaguru

Sutra of the Bhaisajyguru (Medicine Buddha)

Sutra of the Merit and Virtue of the Past Vows of Medicine Master Viadurya Light Tathagata

Resources

Mantra

Sutra, with Comments and Prayers

Mantra Video




Medicine Buddha is working with me this month and seems to be assigning me esoteric knowledge about him. He has requested that I research about him this month and begin doing his mantra daily and beginning his sutra practice. We make daily incense offerings and weekly fruit offerings to him. He likes this very much and has blessed our home with lots of green and blue energy, literally. Turns out our sheets, blinds and blankets are almost all blue or green. We didn't purchase them, it was just what we had together. Funny how that worked out. We attribute it to Medicine Buddha in our lives. 
Meditation has taken on a new meaning in our home. Josh and I both meditate daily, either together or separately depending on his work schedule. I usually meditate 2-3 times a day since I'm not at a regular hour job at the moment and Josh meditates once a day since he is. Medicine Buddha always enters my meditation space with his mantra or, with some advice or vision for the day. He is one of my allies and guides. Since he has come into our life, quick wellness stories have rapidly increased. I've taken on learning Reiki, again. We've moved into our new space. Lots of change, but all for the good.
What is Medicine Buddha teaching me? He's teaching me how to feel empowered without being overbearing or, without having to sulk. He's guiding me toward my next "Big Dream". He's showing me how to manifest tenderly. He even shows me how to ask for help when I need it without whining. Ultimately, we're establishing a foundation of rock and Medicine Buddha is making me well on all levels, in all directions. He's reminding me of my Life Purpose and instilling in me the Inner Wisdom of my soul memory of wellness which is my true calling. He takes me by the hand everyday and leads me to gentle pastures where we sit for awhile and bask on the nothingness that is: the Void. I am reminded of Eternity and of Timelessness all at once. He laughs, knowing only impermanence. 
While a patient guide and God, he does have a sense of discipline about him that I like. As an Aquarian, I'm sort of all over the place sometimes and can be extremely ungrounded. Medicine Buddha grounds me into Mother Earth, under the Bodhi Tree of Enlightenment, and showers flowers all around me to accentuate the grounding taking place. 
He encourages to keep my head "out of the clouds and in the nothingness that is for it is only there that one can benefit another sentient being". 
He warns to "keep your mind clean and do not entertain thoughts that not pure for the universe responds to your thinking." 
On health and wealth, he comments, "To be abundant, one must know and believe that abundance is their truth and see it in their world and then it will come to them. See yourself as already abundant and the world as abundant and you will be too. Same with health. See yourself as well and the world as well and you will be well, too! The world, universe and you are all well and rich! So, be it!" 
If anyone wishes to connect more with him, he says, "Meditate with the mantra and read the sutra. Offerings are good. But most important is one's intentions to know me. That is most important."
We encourage anyone seeking more health or wellness to call upon and work with Medicine Buddha to gain clarity, insight and inspiration. He does answer all earnest prayers!
NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment